Marketing Your Product on the Websites
Marketing your product on the web is one part of getting your name out there. Sure, you have a website and a blog, but there are other important avenues when it comes to marketing your products. With the Internet, it’s all too common to overlook conventional marketing techniques that provide a sale in favor of lower cost and more modern approaches. One way to promote is using photo books, and the best online photo books are products by Mixbook Photo Co.
Mixbook Photo Company offers custom photo books, cards, calendars, and prints for both businesses and consumers. They’re pros when it comes to printed marketing products. In fact, you may just find the right products for your business. Here are the reasons why you should consider them.
Why You Need to Provide a Photo Book
Photo books make sense from a marketing point of view. Your customer will have your designs to consider when you leave. Your custom photo book will give them ideas for their brochures, websites, and blogs. Rather than send them to an impersonal link, you hand them a full color, glossy book with your designs and successful web sites. Your customer can easily show it to their boss and give them a beautifully designed book that will impress management.
Why Use a Photo Book
In this digital age, it’s hard to imagine why you should choose a photo book over sharing a screen with your customer. And yet, if you want to make a lasting impression, using a photo book will impress your potential clients. Here’s how a photo book surpasses screen demos:
- A photo book displays a page than a smart phone screen. Smart phone screens are tiny and the customer may not realize the full impact the website will make.
- You provide a carefully choreographed pitch within the photo book intended on making a sale.
- Your client has a copy of your work or product to look at or show to someone who is off line.
- You can provide more options than a quick demo of your products or site may show.
- You give your customer a reminder of what products you sell or what services you provide.
- You can provide more than just a business card — you provide a catalogue of products or services.
Type of Content to Include in Your Photo Book
Once you think about committing to providing a photo book to your customers and clients, the next step is to determine what exactly you should include in it. Some of the content might include:
- Company Mission Statement
- Products and Services descriptions
- Product photos
- Screen shots
- Images of services provided
- Information about your company
- Location, directions, and contact information
- Price list