Tips From SEO Experts On Google Panda
First of all, let’s review the update features of Google Panda 4.2 from http://willbecoded.ca:
- In the strict sense of the word, Panda 4.2 does not update! The update algorithm is intended to include any new signals. And if you believe Barry Schwartz, there are NO new signals in the Panda 4.2. There is just an updated database of analyzed sites.
- The update will be the longest in the history of Google. Return traffic to sites under the Panda 4.1, and the imposition of new sanctions will take not days, not weeks, but months and up to one year. It is possible that the update will be the last, and in the future Panda will get updated continuously.
- Panda 4.2, the global update will affect 2-3% of all online requests, which is more than 105 million websites. In May 2014, Panda 4.0 has affected 7.5% of all searches, and the update in September has influenced 4.1 – 3.5%.
- Panda will analyze websites page by page, so the updated page of the site may be ranked differently. But do not be fooled: the algorithm continues to regard the entire site as a whole.
How do you know that your website has fallen as a victim of Panda? What to do if your worst fears came to life? Read these practical tips.
1. Find out why the traffic fell
There are many Google Panda diagnostic methods including analysis of Google Analytics traffic sources to check the ranking of a site on low-frequency queries and fragments of content. In one of our cases, in the conclusion of the site under the Google Panda, we used an integrated approach to diagnostics.
There is an easier way to use Panguin Tool. SEO-expert at Netpeak, Alexey Danilin, recommends it as an accurate tool to determine the causes of the fall of traffic of your site. Panguin Tool shows the Google algorithm updates in imposing on for Google Analytics website traffic. You can also use the services, indicating the degree of change of issue, for example Mozcast.
2. Follow the news of SEO-community
Due to the speed of update, traffic will start to fall only on certain pages of the site, so an accurate diagnosis is useful at this time. Turn to help of the collective mind of SEO-community in the discussion forums (Webmasters and Searchengines)
3. Work with problematic pages
Understand that the page is a problem quite simply. This page traffic which will fall the most. At risk are:
- Substandard Landing.
- Sections of the site, oversaturated text and advertising.
- Pages with duplicate content.
- Pages with a small amount of text (up to 400 words).
- “Deep page” to which takes more than four clicks away from the main site.
Work with problem page is a routine part of search engine optimization.http://www.mkels.com/search-engines/tips-from-seo-experts-on-google-panda.htmlhttp://www.mkels.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/seo-tips-google-panda-1000x665.jpghttp://www.mkels.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/seo-tips-google-panda-300x300.jpgSearch EnginesGoogle Panda,SEO Experts,SEO Tips