Top 5 Best Dual Camera Setup Smartphones
There used to be days where we need to buy DSLR gadgets or hire photographers in order to have some really cool pictures as memories. But with time, everything has changed. The rise of Technology in smartphones has really changed the way we look at mobiles nowadays. A smartphone is an all in one gadget, you can do everything with just a smartphone. Be it ordering food, capturing the precious moments of life or just for chilling. The technology has gone too far in the smartphones; now you don’t have to carry a DSLR all the time with you. Now smartphone’s camera is no less than a DSLR. However, you should be very cautious in choosing the best smartphone for you which perfectly fulfills the needs of a DSLR.
Most probably, you will find tons of smartphones in the market no matter what’s your budget is. The options for smartphones has no end at all. With endless options to choose, one would definitely feel confusing in choosing the best one. So in order to help out the readers, we’re back with a quick round-up post where we’ll be featuring some of the best dual camera setup smartphones for professional shooting and recording. So without wasting any further time, let’s jump into the list.
Top 5 Best dual camera setup smartphones
- Huawei P9: So, our first pick on this list is the Huawei P9 smartphone. The device bears a dual rear camera setup on the back. It includes two 12 Megapixel sensors, out of which one is a traditional RGB sensor which captures the color photos and the other one is a monochrome sensor which captures scenes only in white and black. The device is powered by an Octa-core (2.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A72 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor. It features a 5.2 Inch screen-sized display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone runs on a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Huawei P9 is the perfect combination of specs and features. Huawei P9 comes with EMUI skin and runs on Android version 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus: In case, if you an Apple fan then here’s a perfect fit for you. iPhone 7 Plus is the latest offering from Apple in the iPhone series. iPhone 7 Plus features a 5.5 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Talking about the processor, iPhone 7 Plus is powered by a Quad-core 2.34 GHz 3GB RAM Apple A10 Fusion processor. It bears a dual camera setup of 12 Megapixel lens as the primary camera and a 7 Megapixel lens on the front for taking selfies. The device’s powerhouse is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2900mAh battery. iPhone 7 Plus runs on the latest version of IOS i.e., IOS 10.
- LG G5: Recently, the South Korean giant LG has launched a flagship killer which comes with dual camera setup. The dual camera setup includes a 16 Megapixel sensor as well as an 8 Megapixel sensor on the front. The camera provides support for RAW format photos as well. Talking about the remaining specifications, the device features a 5.3-inch Quad HD display. Coming to the processor, the device runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and is coupled with 4GB of Ram. It comes with 32GB of internal storage and provides support for memory expansion up to 256GB using a MicroSD card. LG G5 runs on a 2,800 mAh battery which comes with Quick Charge 3.0 feature. Right out the box, the device runs on Android version Marshmallow 6.0.
- Micromax Dual 5: If you are quite tight on the budget, then Micromax dual five could be the best choice for you. Dual 5 is the only device from an Indian Brand Micromax to feature a dual camera setup. The device comes with two 13 Megapixel sensor at the back of the device and a 13 Megapixel camera on the front. The phone processes the photos after capturing, though it takes quite a long time to process the images, but it does the job. The remaining specifications is a 5.5 Inch full HD screen-sized display. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor and is coupled with 4GB of Ram and 128GB of internal storage. It does support external SD card up to 128GB. The device’s power house is a 3,200 Mah battery.
- Huawei Honor 6X; Here’s a bit more cheaper device for you. Huawei Honor 6X is the last pick on our list but not the least. Huawei Honor 6X offers dual camera setup on the back, out of which one is a 12 Megapixel camera and a 2 Megapixel camera on the back. Also, there’s an 8 Megapixel camera on the front for taking selfies. The device features a 5.5-inch screen-sized display and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa-core processor and is coupled with 3 or 4 GB of Ram. The device supports memory expansion of up to 128 GB using a MicroSD card. The smartphones run on a 3,340 mAH lithium-polymer battery which provides talk time hours of up to 32 hours and a standby time of 650 hours. Out the box, Huawei Honor 6X runs on Android version 6.0 Marshmallow and comes with EMUI4.1 Skin.
So that’s all for now. These were our top pick for the best dual camera setup smartphones listing. All the smartphones which are mentioned on this list are launched and can be purchased at the moment from online stores as well as from Retail stores. Well, if you still struggling to choose the best one for you, then i would recommend you to buy the Huawei P9 smartphones as it budget oriented and provides excellent performance in terms of photography.