Top 5 Android Smartphones Under $500
Are you still struggling to find the best Android smartphone? Then you’ve come to the right place. Finding a smartphone which fits in the budget frame is damn easy. But finding the best and budget oriented smartphone ain’t easy at all. If you are not a tech savvy, then you would have to spend loads of time in finding the one which meets your requirements and expectations. Last year, many new smartphone brands jumped into the market. Earlier, there used to be only a few brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, etc. in the smartphone industry. Now there’s a ton of them, the options have increased rapidly.
It would be really confusing to make a choice between unlimited options. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Today, in this article, we’ll help in finding the best smartphone which is capable of meeting your requirements. Well, in this article, we would be targeting only Android phones as the majority of the people prefer Android phones over any other OS based phones. So without wasting any time further, let’s hop on the list right away.
Top 5 Android smartphones under $500
- One Plus 3T: One Plus 3T is one of the powerful Android smartphones under $500 which you can buy at the moment under the 500$ budget frame. We weren’t expecting that One Plus would release two flagship devices in the same year, but somehow they did it. One Plus 3T will be a perfect choice for you if you love to play games. The device comes with 5.5 Inch Super AMOLED display, powered by Snapdragon 821 processor and coupled with 6 GB of Ram is a perfect combination for heavy usage. In camera, there’s a 16 Megapixel camera on the front as well as on the back.
- ZTE Axon 7: ZTE Axon 7 is another high-end smartphone with killer specifications and costs below 500$. The device was launched on the market two years back. Still, it works like a charm, with 5.5 Inch AMOLED display, and with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, it can easily handle all your tasks. The device comes in two different storage variants i.e 4 GB Ram + 64 GB and 6 GB Ram + 128 GB storage. In camera, there’s a massive 20 Megapixel shooter on the back and an 8 Megapixel shooter on the front for selfies. The device’s powerhouse is a 3,200 Mah nonremovable battery, enough to power you up all the day.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Well, Galaxy S5 might sound quite old, but still the performance of this device is capable of giving tough competition to the latest high-end smartphones. The device features a 5.1 Inch screen sized AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Talking about the processor, Galaxy S5 runs on Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 processor and coupled with 2 GB of Ram. The Ram might disappoint, but still, it handles all the high graphic games pretty smoothly. As far as the camera is concerned, the device bears a 16 Megapixel camera on the back and a 2 Megapixel shooter on the front for selfies. Apart from that, the device comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection for the display.
- Xiaomi Mi 5: The chinese smartphone maker, Xiaomi had launched many hit smartphones last year. Xiaomi Mi 5 is one of them and is available now under the 500$ bracket. Xiaomi didn’t compromise with the specifications at all. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and comes with 3 GB of Ram. The device features a 5.5 Inch screen sized full HD display which is considered as great for viewing movies or videos. Regarding camera, Xiaomi Mi 5 sports a 16 Megapixel camera on the back with LED flash and the front, there’s 4 Megapixel shooter for capturing selfies.
- Huawei Honor 8: If you are a fan of dual camera setup smartphones, then here’s the best one which is cheaply priced. The device comes with a full HD screen-sized display of 5.2 Inches. Coming to the core part, Huawei Honor 8 is powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor and is coupled with 3 GB of Ram. The main highlight of this device is it’s dual 12 + 12 Megapixel shooter on the back which captures stunning photos in almost all lightning conditions. On the front, it has got a 8 Megapixel shooter for selfies and video chatting. The device runs on a 3,000 Mah battery which is said to last long for at least a day even with intense usage.
Well, the list of the best Android smartphones under $500 ends right here. All the devices which are mentioned in this article are launched globally and can be purchased via online stores as well as from Retail stores. So, which one of these smartphones is going to be your companion? Do let us know in the comment section below. If you have any further queries, feel free to comment them below. We’d get back to as soon as possible.