Tips and Tricks to write SEO-friendly and unique content
SEO-friendly articles are a key reason for content marketing to increase the leads for a website. SEO-friendly content is a helpful material for the websites to rank on the top of the search engine and this could bring traffic hence sales for a brand.
On the other side, the unique content means plagiarism-free writing and unique thoughts that could be beneficial for the users as well as for the search engine.
Search engines especially Google hates plagiarized content and if you ignoring it, you might not rank on the top of the SERP.
In this article, we will discuss more the importance of SEO and unique writing.
Why SEO-friendly writing is necessary?
The SEO-friendly content means the content that is according to the recommendation of the search engine. If you are content is likely to be associated with the algorithms of Rank Brain then you are going to rank higher as compared to other content.
An SEO enriched content is very important for a site to rank higher because search engine always considers the content to rank which is enriched in readability as well as optimized to their rules.
SEO-friendly writing includes all the factors
But how to write SEO-friendly writing?
Following are some of the tips you should follow to write SEO-based writing:
- First of all, you should consider the audience for which you are writing. One of the major factors in writing qualitative writing is the tone of the content. If the tone is easy to understand then it will be easier for the search engine to understand and rank your site.
- Focus on writing an attractive headline. Remember, most of the audience will come to your site after reading the article’s title. The headline should include the primary keyword for a search engine to understand and select to rank your site on the relevant and desire keyword.
- You should have focused on the keyword research while you should also focus on placing the keyword that makes the cluster, as well as the content, shouldn’t be involved in the keyword cluster.
- You should add the images into your content because it will affect the user’s experience effectively where it will also be beneficial for the search engine especially when you add the image ALT text.
- You should add internal and external links to your content because it will benefit you by getting more authority over the content.
- You should post the content consistently and for this, it would be helpful to have a blog page on your website.
Why unique content is important and how to make it?
Unique content means content that is not similar to someone else’s thoughts or words. This is one of the most important factors for SEO because the search engine doesn’t allow use the of duplicate content in your website.
The best way to recognize the originality of the writing is to write originally without looking at someone else’s content. Once you write, you should verify the originality by a plagiarism checker.
There are different online plagiarism checker with report that generates the report over plagiarized and unique content. This way, you can verify the originality of your content.
The plagiarism checker will compare your content with the online resources and web pages. During the checking of plagiarism, if the content is found with similarity, it would make an alert on it.
Upon getting the plagiarized content, you should change the content manually or using an online article rewater
Both the plagiarism-free writing and SEO optimized writing will help you to rank higher and get more chances of traffic.
The content is king and if the content is not good then your website’s worth won’t be high. The above-mentioned ways are the best for improving the content marketing of your website.
Whether you are a marketer, writer, blogger, or web owner, these implications are supportive to grow your website. There are some more factors that need to be considered but these are major and the most essentials.