As a covid staffing agency, we understand how difficult it can be to find the right staffing to fill your positions.
We also know that one of your biggest challenges is finding qualified candidates who can fill your roles on time. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 6 ways that we are helping the healthcare sector mitigate the impact of staffing shortages.
How Covid-19 Has Changed The Recruitment and Staffing Landscape
With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, many hospitals and clinics have been forced to close their doors, leaving many healthcare professionals without jobs.
As a result, many people have begun seeking temporary work as healthcare professionals through staffing agencies.
This is not a new phenomenon; Staffing agencies have continuously provided workers for hospitals and other healthcare facilities when they need extra help during busy seasons or when they’re short-staffed.
How HSP Is Helping Staffing in The Healthcare Sector
- We help healthcare providers mitigate staffing shortages by assisting them in finding qualified candidates who will thrive in their roles and contribute long-term value to their organization.
- Our proprietary technology helps our clients find the best candidates for their positions and then helps them fill those roles quickly, so they never have to worry about having an open position on their team again.
- We offer resources that help you manage your business better, so you can focus on what matters most: your client’s needs and their employees.
- We have an extensive network of experienced clinicians ready to step in when someone leaves or resigns from their position (or dies) at a moment’s notice.
- We partner with employers who want more control over their staffing decisions so they’re not forced into making hasty decisions about hiring and firing based on economic conditions alone.
- Our proprietary algorithm helps us predict which positions will experience shortages in advance—giving us enough time to prepare our clients before things start going downhill (which means no more scrambling around trying to find people during crunch time).
If you find yourself facing a staffing shortage, don’t lose hope. You have plenty of options at your disposal, and if you’re willing to explore them, you should be able to find at least one (or all!) of them useful in helping improve your current situation.