How to Free Up Space on Mac with Dissy?
Today, computers are used for education, work, entertainment, self-development, active social life support, etc. So, the more storage space you have on your Mac, the more opportunities you open up for yourself. When there is enough disk space, you can feel calm and more confident. You can store a large number of pictures, videos, and other files on the disk and download any services you need.
Moreover, the normal functioning of a computer is not possible without enough free storage space. Computer congestion can cause a slowdown of all programs and malfunctions of the appliance. Finally, when the computer memory is full, it is impossible to make your computer perform even the simplest tasks. So, if you plan to keep your device efficient, there is a necessity to use a disc space analyzer.
Such a tool will help you to assess the state of the Mac storage and free up disk space for new files and apps.
If you doubt whether you need a special instrument to free up your device disk, you should check what takes up the space on your Mac. To provide the space check, you need to:
- choose the Apple icon
- Click on About this Mac
- go to the Storage tab
On the opened page, you will be able to see what amount of space is free and what has already been used. Also, you will be able to find out what files and apps take up the most space.
What Is Dissy and How to Clear Your Computer Disk Space with Dissy App
The Dissy app is a special program used as a disk storage space analyzer and cleaner.
There are different ways to exempt storage space on the computer, such as desktop cleanup, app removal, transfer of files to iCloud, and others. However, all these methods require a lot of time and effort. Meanwhile, the use of the Dissy service to exempt your Mac disk space is considered to be the most convenient and fastest way.
The secret of such convenience of the app is that Dissy provides all steps necessary for a successful Mac disk space cleaning. All you need to do is just download the program to your device.
There is a list of key features of the Dissy program:
- The Dissy app scans not only all files inside of your Mac disk but also such cloud storage as OneDrive, Network Drive, Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox, or Gmail.
- The service offers you an analytics report after the scanning finish, which demonstrates the list of files and programs and the amount of space they take up. The program allows sorting received results. It is possible to sort list items by diverse categories like name, date, format, size, etc. to simplify the navigation.
- The app also provides a graphical representation of the state of your computer disk storage.
- It is possible to use the app to find duplicates (go to the Duplicates page, define the category that must be checked for duplicates, and provide scanning activation).
- The service allows finding large files quickly. You can go to the Large Files page, choose the necessary category, and activate the scanning procedure. As a result, the Dissy service will offer you a list of all big files available on your device disk and storage clouds.
The choice of the Dissy service gives the possibility to provide a high-quality analysis of the state of your Mac disk space and exempt the necessary storage space quickly and easily. Moreover, the Dissy program offers the simplest method of storage space cleaning because the app provides all the necessary steps itself.