Nowadays, the competition for online attention and presence remains grueling even for chiropractic businesses, and it’s no longer enough to have a flashy website. Without a solid SEO strategy, you will not be able to drive traffic to your site and attract prospective clients to your business. Below are some of the best Chiropractor SEO marketing strategies that you can use to help your clinic stand out.
Why is SEO marketing important for Chiropractors?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a free (but not quite) tool that generally drives 51% or more of all website traffic. To put it simply, digital marketing for chiropractors:
- Helps chiropractors create a website that is user-friendly
- Provides visitors useful, interesting, and engaging information
- Prompts search engines to rank your website
SEO includes a number of strategies such as high-quality keywords, local discovery, updated content, ongoing review management, and other features that can get your website to the first page of the search results.
Why does SEO matter?
- Results on the first page get 95% of the clicks
- 90% of people read online reviews as part of their search for a service or product. This applies to chiropractic services as well
- The same 90% of people look for businesses or services on Google Map’s constantly changing algorithms for search require updated local search SEO
A good SEO strategy relies on the combination of engaging website content optimized for search and organized strategy to share that website to potential clients.
If your site is not on the first page of Google’s search results in your area, your practice may be severely affected. Chiropractor SEO, therefore, is necessary to get people to your site and through your doors.
If you’re just getting acquainted with digital marketing for your chiropractic business, here are some useful strategies that can help you along the way:
- Have a Complete Google Business Profile –optimize your Google Business profile by confirming your listing and providing Google with all the updated information it needs. Be as specific and detailed as much as you can. Include:
- Contact information
- Business hours
- Business description using relevant keywords
- Optimized images
- Google map to the location
Once you’re done doing this, use Google My Business to inform people about upcoming events, promotions, and announcements. Specials and promotions announced in Google My Business usually have a very high open-rate.
- Start Local –it’s highly likely that your potential clients and patients just live around the corner. In fact, studies show that 46% of 3.5 billion daily Google searches are local. “Near me” searches are witnessing a significant increase as well. If you want to be your community’s go-to chiropractic clinic, improve using popular local search terms for your area.
But that’s not all. You can use other strategies to make your page stand out in the search results (and even land in the top three). These include:
- Listing all your locations on separate pages
- Creating a page for different services you offer
- Optimizing images (especially local photos)
- Adding a Google map on your contact page
Another important factor in local SEO is to make sure that the Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) data on every page matches the one you added on your Google My Business listing. If it’s inconsistent, this can send up red flags. Keep your NAP data consistent and post it on the footer of each page.
- Keep Your Website Up-to-speed –nowadays businesses only have two seconds to make a good impression on their website. That’s the maximum amount of time a potential client will give a slow-loading website before clicking away. If your website’s loading time lags, then you’re in deep trouble.
Keep your client’s attention with a good WebHost and a well-designed site. Your website should have the following elements:
- Contact and location information
- Clinic information
- Services and specialties offered
- Info on Physicians and office staff
- Procedures and services offered
You can also add a chatbot to answer quick questions clients might have while browsing your site. It’s also a good idea to link your site to your social media accounts.
- Provide Telehealth Options –telehealth isn’t just a stopgap treatment measure. It also allows patients to access the care they weren’t able to access in the past.
You can make it easier for patients to sign up by including links on your website as well as in all your email correspondence. You could even include a video explaining how things work as well as the services you can offer through telehealth. Make it easy for them to use this service.
- Patient Portals –these make it easier for clients to order prescriptions and arrange appointments. They also help patients abide by their treatment plan. Although opening patient portals are not technically a part of chiropractor SEO strategy, this service helps you organize bookkeeping and makes it easier for patients to visit you every time they need care.
- Focus on Keyword Search –digital marketing may be constantly changing, but one thing isn’t: keywords. Although you cannot cram or fill a blog post full of keywords, and some may be longer than you’re used to, they remain the way that people search. Do research on what keywords work best for SEO marketing for chiropractor services in your area. Use these keywords appropriately throughout your website content.
- Social Media Presence –humans are social creatures and now, more than ever, nothing connects us more than social media.
There are almost 2 billion users on Facebook alone, and 50% of them check their feeds every day. Instagram, on the other hand, reports almost half a billion daily users. You can get a share of that connection by building your own social media presence as well.
Don’t forget reviews—being on social media means being open to reviews and responding to them (regardless of whether they’re positive or negative ones). These things may or may not directly impact your rankings, but they do make it more likely for potential visitors to click through to your site.